(Available during the academic year only)
Stop by Career Services to meet with a PCA on a walk-in basis. PCAs can help you with:
- A critique of your resume
- Getting started with a resume or cover letter
- Learning to use Hire-A-Vol
- Specific resources for internships, jobs, graduate school, or referrals
- Shantazia Jones
- Kierra Richmond
- Rachel Van Deventer
- Ty Willingham
- Dillon Bumpus
- Sontoria King
- Tija Larkin
- Corrin Phillips
- Sahaj Singh
- Ashleigh Williams
Be a Peer Career Advisor!
Peer Career Advisors are trained and supervised paraprofessionals who provide career assistance to other students through UT Career Services. Responsibilities of Peer Career Advisors include critiquing resumes, conducting mock interviews, assisting peers with job search strategies, and promoting UT Career Services. Hiring takes place each fall.
There are many reasons to be a Peer Career Advisor!
• Assist fellow UT students!
• Gain valuable communication, active listening, presentation and leadership skills
• Develop event planning, organizational and professional social media savvy
• Strengthen resume and interview skills and learn to market your degree
• Conduct effective internship and full-time job searches or prepare for graduate school
• Network with career professionals and on-campus recruiters
• Increase your knowledge of UT resources and services
Applications will open Fall 2015.
Questions? Contact: Jenny Ward firstname.lastname@example.org