(Available during the academic year only)
Stop by Career Services to meet with a PCA on a walk-in basis. PCAs can help you with:
- A critique of your resume or cover letter
- Getting started with a resume or cover letter
- Learning to use Hire-A-Vol
- An overview of specific resources for finding jobs or internships, preparing for graduate school, or planning your career
- Shantazia Jones
- Kierra Richmond
- Rachel Van Deventer
- Ty Willingham
- Dillon Bumpus
- Sontoria King
- Tija Larkin
- Corrin Phillips
- Sahaj Singh
- Ashleigh Williams
Be a Peer Career Advisor!
Peer Career Advisors are trained and supervised paraprofessionals who provide career assistance to other students through UT Career Services. Responsibilities of Peer Career Advisors include critiquing resumes, assisting students with the use of the Career Exploration Center, job search strategies, interview skills, and promoting UT Career Services. Hiring takes place each fall.
There are Many Reasons to be a Peer Career Advisor!
- Assist other UT students
- Gain valuable communication, active listening, event planning, organizational, presentation and consulting skills
- Participate in leadership opportunities
- Become familiar with job searching and interview techniques
- Learn more about your own career development and how to effectively market your degree
Applications are NOW OPEN. Submit by November 1!
Questions? Contact: Jenny Ward firstname.lastname@example.org