We provide a full range of career coaching, recruiting, and career education services to help you prepare for whatever you want to do in the future.
Career Coaching Sessions
Meet with a career consultant for in-depth appointments.
- Career Decision Making and Action Plan
- Career Tools (resumes, cover letters interviews, etc.)
- Job and Internships Seeking
- Graduate School
- Mock Interviews
You will receive a response to your question and/or your scheduled meeting via your UTK email address within 24 hrs (Monday-Friday).
Quick Questions & Walk Ins
If you have a quick question, want to explore where to get started in your career planning process, or need immediate assistance, consider stopping by our walk in hours on Monday – Thursday from 1-4 PM and Wednesday from 9AM -4PM. These short 15-minute drop-ins include:
- Resume, Cover Letter, or LinkedIn Reviews
- Connection to career exploration resources
- Quick questions about interviewing techniques
- Connection to job and internship search resources
- Connection to graduate school resources
Access step-by-step guided assistance on a variety of topics that you can work through at your own pace.
Resources by Career Interest
- Communication Studies
- Journalism & Electronic Media
- Information and Library Science
- Public Relations
General Career Resources