We provide a full range of career coaching, recruiting, and career education services to help you prepare for whatever you want to do in the future. The information below describes the ways we can help you on your journey. If you would like to learn about career opportunities in your field, then subscribe to the Social Service Listserv by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Coaching Sessions
Meet with a career consultant for in-depth appointments.
- Career Decision Making and Action Plan
- Career Tools (resumes, cover letters interviews, etc.)
- Job and Internships Seeking
- Graduate School
- Mock Interviews
You will receive a response to your question and/or your scheduled meeting via your UTK email address within 24 hrs (Monday-Friday).
Quick Questions & Walk Ins
If you have a quick question, want to explore where to get started in your career planning process, or need immediate assistance, consider stopping by our walk in hours on Monday – Thursday from 1-4 PM and Wednesday from 9AM -4PM. These short 15-minute drop-ins include:
- Resume, Cover Letter, or LinkedIn Reviews
- Connection to career exploration resources
- Quick questions about interviewing techniques
- Connection to job and internship search resources
- Connection to graduate school resources
Access step-by-step guided assistance on a variety of topics that you can work through at your own pace.
General Career Resources
Self-Guided Modules-COMING SOON
Resources by Career Interests
What Can I Do With This Major?