We provide a full range of career coaching, recruiting, and career education services to help you prepare for whatever you want to do in the future. The information below describes the ways we can help you on your journey. If you would like more information about career opportunities in the Social Work field, then subscribe the the Social Service Listserv by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Coaching Packages
Meet with a career consultant for in-depth coaching sessions.
Each Package Includes:
- 20 minute consultation meeting
- Commitment to 1-2 50 minute sessions
- Career Decision Making and Action Plan
- Career Tools (resumes, interviews, etc.)
- Job and Internships Seeking
- Graduate School
Quick Questions & Brief Sessions
- Getting Started Assessment (20 min. in person)
- Quick Questions (20 min. in person or Contact Us form below)
- Resume Critiques (20 min. in person)
(Resume Walk-In Hours also available Mondays-Thursdays 3-5pm)
- Mock Interviews (1 hr.)
You will receive a response to your question and/or your scheduled meeting via your UTK email address within 24 hrs (Monday-Friday)
Access step-by-step guided assistance on a variety of topics that you can work through at your own pace.
General Career Resources
Self-Guided Modules-COMING SOON
Social Work Career Resources
Example Social Work Resumes and Cover Letter
Center for Impact Careers (Social/Environmental Sustainability)