Working together for your success
In cooperation with the Office of Disability Services, the Center for Career Development assists individual college students and alumni who have various disabilities by providing career planning services and guidance pertaining to their specific disability related issues. Formerly known as the Disability Careers Office, the coordinator for Disability, Diversity and Veteran Initiatives can assist you with various disability-related career topics.
The Center for Career Development provides assistance to all students with disabilities and clients of Tennessee Vocational Rehabilitation Services.
- Major and career exploration through assessment tools
- Career counseling
- Job-seeking skills
- Self-advocacy skill development
- Self-disclosure skill development
- Interview techniques and preparation
- Information regarding rights, responsibilities and options for reasonable accommodation in the workplace
- Informational resources for students, staff, faculty, and employers
- Referrals to the Center for Career Development and the Office of Disability Services
- Contact Information
Student Union Level 2
1015 Phillip Fulmer Way
Knoxville, Tennessee 37996