Working together for your success
What it the DCO?
In cooperation with the Center for Career Development and the Office of Disability Services, the Disability Careers Office (DCO) assists individual college students and alumni who have various disabilities by providing career planning services and guidance pertaining to their specific disability related issues.
The DCO provides assistance to all students with disabilities and clients of Tennessee Vocational Rehabilitation Services.
- Major and career exploration through assessment tools
- Career counseling
- Job-seeking skills
- Self-advocacy skill development
- Self-disclosure skill development
- Interview techniques and preparation
- Information regarding rights, responsibilities and options for reasonable accommodation in the workplace
- Informational resources for students, staff, faculty, and employers
- Referrals to the Center for Career Development and the Office of Disability Services
- Contact Information
Student Union Level 2
1015 Phillip Fulmer Way
Knoxville, Tennessee 37996