The Center for Career Development & Academic Exploration offers several outstanding job fairs every year. Whether you are hiring for part-time jobs, internships, or full-time positions, this is your opportunity to talk with a number of students in one central location.
SPRING 2021 — Please pay close attention to the confirming email/invoice you receive when your registration has been approved by the career center as it will have specific information on creating your 1:1 and Group sessions.
Spring Job & Internship Fair, Thursday, February 18 from 12:00-6:00pm. The 2021 Virtual Spring Job & Internship Fair (SJIF) is an opportunity for you to make connections for fulltime hiring needs (post-graduation) and internships providing major related experiences. This Fair will be Virtual using the Handshake platform. Registration is now open!
Summer Jobs Fair, Thursday, March 4 from 1:00-4:00pm. The Summer Jobs Fair is for camps and organizations that have increased hiring needs for the summer months, whether full-time or part-time. This Fair will be Virtual using the Handshake platform. Registration is now open!
Spring Mini Meet The Firms & Leadership Conference Fair, Wednesday, February 3 from 2:00-6:00pm. This niche event is to assist you in connecting with Accounting students for summer or fall 2021 employment. Registration is now open!
Architecture + Design Career Day, Friday, February 26 from 9:00am-2:00pm. This niche fair enables you to connect with students in the Architecture, Interior Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Graphic Design areas. This Fair will be Virtual using the Handshake platform. Registration is now open!
East Tennessee Education Fair, Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Part-Time Job Fair — TBD Contact Joann Jeter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have job openings you need publicized.
Meet the Firms Accounting Fair Week — Contact Hunter Pritchard at email@example.com for information.
Engineering/STEM Job & Internship Virtual Fair, TBD
Supply Chain Management Job & Internship Virtual Fair, TBD
Business/Retail/Government Job & Internship Virtual Fair, TBD
Communication & Information Job & Internship Virtual Fair, TBD
Herbert College of Agriculture and Construction Science Virtual Career Fair, TBD
Healthcare Job & Internship Fair, TBD
Law School Fair, TBD. This fair is hosted by Kappa Alpha Pi Pre-Law and Government Fraternity. Contact Jeff Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and more information.
What is included in your registration? Information not applicable for Virtual Fairs.
Your registration includes a 6-foot table, two chairs, and surrounding space (approximately one ft. on either side of your table and two ft. behind) for four representatives (we encourage you to reserve an additional table if bringing feive or more representatives). Displays should be no wider than six feet and must fit in your display area. Beverages and a light snack will be provided. Parking is provided, and instructions for parking locations will be sent out before the event.
Example Event Information
- You may drive through Thompson-Boling Arena to unload your vehicle. There will be volunteers available to assist you and take your materials to your table.
- You will be able to setup your table/display one-two hours before the event. Specific event setup procedures will be emailed to registered event attendees.
- Parking instructions will be emailed to registered event attendees the week before the event.
- Shipping of displays/materials
- Please see the Shipping Information tab for details.
- Day After Fair Interviews
- Reservations for an interview space can be reserved when you register for the event.
- Event attendees are responsible for filling their schedules at the event.
Items should be shipped to and picked up at the address listed below. All shipments must be received five days before the event and will be placed at your booth space. All items must be clearly labeled with event name and your company name.
Ship to and pick up:
ATTN: Job Fair name (example – Supply Chain Fair)
1600 Phillip Fulmer Way
Knoxville, TN 37996
If the job fair/event is held at another location, shipping information will be provided with that event.
Important – Please remember:
- Be sure to put the name of the event on the address label.
- Make sure your company name is clearly visible on the package.
- Return Shipping – You must contact your carrier for pick up. We suggest having your return labels pre-printed (including your account number).