The Center for Career Development offers several outstanding job fairs every year. Whether you are hiring for part-time jobs, internships, or full time positions, this is your opportunity to talk with a number of students in one central location.
FALL 2019 — Please pay close attention to the confirming invoice email you receive when registering as it will have specific shipping of materials, arrival and parking information.
Part-Time Job Fair, Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Meet the Firms Accounting Fair, Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Engineering/STEM Job & Internship Fair, Monday, September 23, 2019 from 3:00-6:00pm
Supply Chain Management Job & Internship Fair, Tuesday, September 24, 2019 from 3:00-6:00pm
Business/Retail/Government Job & Internship Fair, Wednesday, Sept 25, 2019 from 3:00-6:00pm
Communication & Information Job & Internship Fair, Wednesday, Oct 9, 2019
Herbert College of Agriculture Career Fair, Wednesday, October 9, 2019 from 10:00am-3:00pm
Construction Science Career Fair, Thursday, October 10, 2019 from 8:30am-12:30pm
Nursing Career Fair, TBD
Law School Fair, TBD
Spring Job & Internship Fair, TBD
Career Day 2019 Architecture + Design, Friday, February 21, 2020 from 10:00am-4:00pm at the Student Union Ballroom
Accounting Internship and Job Fair, TBD
East Tennessee Education Fair, Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Just in Time Job Fair, TBD
What is included in your registration?
Your registration includes a 6-foot table, two chairs and surrounding space (approximately 1 ft. on either side of your table and 2 ft. behind) and four representatives (we encourage you to reserve an additional table if bringing 5 or more representatives). Displays should be no wider than 6 feet and must fit in your display area. Beverages and a light snack will be provided. Parking is provided and instructions for parking locations will be sent out before the event.
Example Event Information
- You may drive through Thompson-Boling Arena to unload your vehicle. There will be volunteers available to assist you and take your materials to your table.
- You will be able to setup your table/display 1-2 hours before the event. Specific event setup procedures will be emailed to registered event attendees.
- Parking instructions will be emailed to registered event attendees the week before the event.
- Shipping of displays/materials
- Please see the Shipping Information tab for details.
- Day After Fair Interviews
- Reservations for an interview space can be reserved when you register for the event.
- Event attendees are responsible for filling their schedules at the event.
Items should be shipped to and picked up at the address listed below. All shipments must be received five days before the event and will be placed at your booth space. All items must be clearly labeled with event name and your company name.
Ship to and pick up:
ATTN: Job Fair name (example – Supply Chain Fair)
1600 Phillip Fulmer Way
Knoxville, TN 37996
If the job fair/event is held at another location, shipping information will be provided with that event.
Important – Please remember:
- Be sure to put the name of the event on the address label.
- Make sure your company name is clearly visible on the package.
- Return Shipping – You must contact your carrier for pick up. We suggest having your return labels pre-printed (including your account number).