The Center for Career Development & Academic Exploration offers several outstanding job fairs every year. Whether you are hiring for part-time jobs, internships, or full-time positions, this is your opportunity to talk with a number of students in one central location.
Please pay close attention to information in the registrations on training for using the Handshake virtual platform for the job fairs. More detail information will be sent closer to the job fair dates.
Part-Time Job Fair — not held this fall. Contact Joann Jeter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you job openings you need publicized.
Meet the Firms Accounting Fair Week — Contact Hunter Pritchard at email@example.com for information.
Engineering/STEM Job & Internship Virtual Fair, Monday, September 28, 2020 from 2:00-6:00pm — Registration is open for this virtual event.
Supply Chain Management Job & Internship Virtual Fair, Tuesday, September 29, 2020 from 2:00-6:00pm — Registration is open for this virtual event.
Business/Retail/Government Job & Internship Virtual Fair, Wednesday, Sept 30, 2020 from 2:00-6:00pm — Registration is will open for this virtual event.
Communication & Information Job & Internship Virtual Fair, Wednesday, Oct 14, 2020 from 10:00am-3:00pm
Herbert College of Agriculture and Construction Science Virtual Career Fair, Thursday, October 8, 2020 from 9:00am-1:00pm — Registration is open for this virtual event.
Nursing Career Fair, TBD
Law School Fair, TBD. This fair is hosted by Kappa Alpha Pi Pre-Law and Government Fraternity. Register on Handshake. Contact Jeff Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and more information.
SPRING 2021 — Please pay close attention to the confirming invoice email you receive when registering as it will have specific shipping of materials, arrival and parking information.
Spring Job & Internship Fair, TBD
Career Day 2020 Architecture + Design, Friday, Feb 26, 2021
Accounting Internship and Job Fair, TBD
East Tennessee Education Fair, TBD
What is included in your registration?
Your registration includes a 6-foot table, two chairs, and surrounding space (approximately one ft. on either side of your table and two ft. behind) for four representatives (we encourage you to reserve an additional table if bringing feive or more representatives). Displays should be no wider than six feet and must fit in your display area. Beverages and a light snack will be provided. Parking is provided, and instructions for parking locations will be sent out before the event.
Example Event Information
- You may drive through Thompson-Boling Arena to unload your vehicle. There will be volunteers available to assist you and take your materials to your table.
- You will be able to setup your table/display one-two hours before the event. Specific event setup procedures will be emailed to registered event attendees.
- Parking instructions will be emailed to registered event attendees the week before the event.
- Shipping of displays/materials
- Please see the Shipping Information tab for details.
- Day After Fair Interviews
- Reservations for an interview space can be reserved when you register for the event.
- Event attendees are responsible for filling their schedules at the event.
Items should be shipped to and picked up at the address listed below. All shipments must be received five days before the event and will be placed at your booth space. All items must be clearly labeled with event name and your company name.
Ship to and pick up:
ATTN: Job Fair name (example – Supply Chain Fair)
1600 Phillip Fulmer Way
Knoxville, TN 37996
If the job fair/event is held at another location, shipping information will be provided with that event.
Important – Please remember:
- Be sure to put the name of the event on the address label.
- Make sure your company name is clearly visible on the package.
- Return Shipping – You must contact your carrier for pick up. We suggest having your return labels pre-printed (including your account number).