The Center for Career Development & Academic Exploration offers several outstanding job fairs every year. Whether you are hiring for part-time jobs, internships, or full-time positions, this is your opportunity to talk with a number of students in one central location.
FALL 2021 — Please pay close attention to the confirming email/invoice you receive when your registration has been approved by the career center as it will have specific information you need to prepare for your participation in the Job Fairs.
Part-Time Job Fair-Virtual, Tuesday, August 10 from 1:00-3:00pm
Contact Joann Jeter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about publicizing part-time positions.
Meet the Firms Accounting Fair Week — TBD
FALL JOB FAIR WEEK — Click on this link and select one, two or three of the Fairs listed below to attend in-person! Registration is open!
Engineering/STEM Job & Internship Fair, Monday, Sept 20 from 3:00-6:00pm
Supply Chain Management Job & Internship Fair, Tuesday, Sept 21 from 3:00-6:00pm
Business/Retail/Government Job & Internship Fair, Wednesday, Sept 22 from 3:00-6:00pm
Virtual Job & Internship Fair, Thursday, September 23 from 3:00-6:00pm
Communication & Information Job & Internship In-person Fair, Wednesday, October 13th from 1:00pm-4:00pm
Herbert College of Agriculture and Construction Science Career Fair, Wednesday, October 13th from 10:30am-3:30pm
Spring Job & Internship Fair 2022, TBD
The 2022 Virtual Spring Job & Internship Fair (SJIF) is an opportunity for you to make connections for fulltime hiring needs (post-graduation) and internships providing major related experiences.
Summer Jobs Fair 2022, TDB
The Summer Jobs Fair is for camps and organizations that have increased hiring needs for the summer months, whether full-time or part-time.
Spring Mini Meet The Firms & Leadership Conference Fair, TBD
This niche event is to assist you in connecting with Accounting students for summer or fall 2022 employment.
Architecture + Design Career Day 2022, TBD
This niche fair enables you to connect with students in the Architecture, Interior Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Graphic Design areas.
East Tennessee Education Fair 2022, Wednesday, March 2nd from 9 -11:30
The 2022 East Tennessee PreK-12 Virtual Education Job Fair is for employers seeking teaching candidates licensed in all grade levels and content areas. Attending this event gives you access to approximately 250 candidates from The University of Tennessee, Carson-Newman University, Tusculum College, Tennessee Wesleyan University, South College, Johnson College, Maryville College, community members and alumni.
What is included in your registration? Information not applicable for Virtual Fairs.
Your registration includes a 6-foot table, two chairs, and surrounding space (approximately one ft. on either side of your table and two ft. behind) for four representatives (we encourage you to reserve an additional table if bringing feive or more representatives). Displays should be no wider than six feet and must fit in your display area. Beverages and a light snack will be provided. Parking is provided, and instructions for parking locations will be sent out before the event.
Example Event Information
- You may drive through Thompson-Boling Arena to unload your vehicle. There will be volunteers available to assist you and take your materials to your table.
- You will be able to setup your table/display one-two hours before the event. Specific event setup procedures will be emailed to registered event attendees.
- Parking instructions will be emailed to registered event attendees the week before the event.
- Shipping of displays/materials
- Please see the Shipping Information tab for details.
- Day After Fair Interviews
- Reservations for an interview space can be reserved when you register for the event.
- Event attendees are responsible for filling their schedules at the event.
Items should be shipped to and picked up at the address listed below. All shipments must be received five days before the event and will be placed at your booth space. All items must be clearly labeled with event name and your company name.
Ship to and pick up:
ATTN: Job Fair name (example – Supply Chain Fair)
1600 Phillip Fulmer Way
Knoxville, TN 37996
If the job fair/event is held at another location, shipping information will be provided with that event.
Important – Please remember:
- Be sure to put the name of the event on the address label.
- Make sure your company name is clearly visible on the package.
- Return Shipping – You must contact your carrier for pick up. We suggest having your return labels pre-printed (including your account number).