The Center for Career Development offers several outstanding job fairs every year. Whether you are hiring for part-time jobs, internships, or full time positions, this is your opportunity to talk with a number of students in one central location.
SPRING 2020 — Please pay close attention to the confirming invoice email you receive when registering as it will have specific shipping of materials, arrival and parking information.
Spring Job & Internship Fair, Tuesday, February 4, 2020 from 2:00-6:00pm – Registration will go live on Nov. 1, 2019
Career Day 2020 Architecture + Design, Friday, February 28, 2020 from 10:00am-4:00pm at the Student Union Ballroom
Accounting Internship and Job Fair, TBD
East Tennessee Education Fair, Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Just in Time Job Fair, TBD
FALL 2020 — Please pay close attention to the confirming invoice email you receive when registering as it will have specific shipping of materials, arrival and parking information.
Part-Time Job Fair, TBD 2020
Meet the Firms Accounting Fair, TBD 2020
Engineering/STEM Job & Internship Fair, Monday, September 28, 2020 from 3:00-6:00pm
Supply Chain Management Job & Internship Fair, Tuesday, September 29, 2020 from 3:00-6:00pm
Business/Retail/Government Job & Internship Fair, Wednesday, Sept 30, 2020 from 3:00-6:00pm
Communication & Information Job & Internship Fair, TBD
Herbert College of Agriculture Career Fair, TBD
Construction Science Career Fair, TBD
Nursing Career Fair, TBD
Law School Fair, Monday, October 14, 2019 from 10am-2pm. This fair is hosted by Kappa Alpha Pi Pre-Law and Government Fraternity. Register on Handshake. Contact Jeff Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and more information.
What is included in your registration?
Your registration includes a 6-foot table, two chairs and surrounding space (approximately 1 ft. on either side of your table and 2 ft. behind) and four representatives (we encourage you to reserve an additional table if bringing 5 or more representatives). Displays should be no wider than 6 feet and must fit in your display area. Beverages and a light snack will be provided. Parking is provided and instructions for parking locations will be sent out before the event.
Example Event Information
- You may drive through Thompson-Boling Arena to unload your vehicle. There will be volunteers available to assist you and take your materials to your table.
- You will be able to setup your table/display 1-2 hours before the event. Specific event setup procedures will be emailed to registered event attendees.
- Parking instructions will be emailed to registered event attendees the week before the event.
- Shipping of displays/materials
- Please see the Shipping Information tab for details.
- Day After Fair Interviews
- Reservations for an interview space can be reserved when you register for the event.
- Event attendees are responsible for filling their schedules at the event.
Items should be shipped to and picked up at the address listed below. All shipments must be received five days before the event and will be placed at your booth space. All items must be clearly labeled with event name and your company name.
Ship to and pick up:
ATTN: Job Fair name (example – Supply Chain Fair)
1600 Phillip Fulmer Way
Knoxville, TN 37996
If the job fair/event is held at another location, shipping information will be provided with that event.
Important – Please remember:
- Be sure to put the name of the event on the address label.
- Make sure your company name is clearly visible on the package.
- Return Shipping – You must contact your carrier for pick up. We suggest having your return labels pre-printed (including your account number).