Career Exploration Websites
Use this section to research career paths, typical job titles, and how to start building skills to get prepared for this industry.
- What Can I Do with this Major?- Food Science and Technology
- O*NET Food Scientists and Technologists
- What do Food Scientists Do
Student Organizations- How to get InVOLved
Use this section to learn about student organizations you can join at UT to learn more about your desired industry, network with professionals and peers with similar interests, and build transferable skills.
- Dairy Club
- Food Science Club
- List of CASNR Student Organizations and Professional Associations
Use this section to find out about professional associations and institutes within your field. Many have student membership options and joining a professional organization can be a great way to learn about the industry and network. In addition, many have their own job listings page.
- American Dairy Science Association
- American Meat Science Association
- American Oil Chemists Society
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Institute of Food Technologists
- International Union of Food Science and Technology
Specific Job & Internship Search Websites
Use this section to search specific job and internship boards for this industry.
- American Feed Industry Association
- BlueSky Search
- Careers in Food
- Society for Food Science and Technology Career Center
Graduate School & Licensure Resources
Use this section to learn about furthering your education within this field.