Career Exploration Websites
Use this section to research career paths, typical job titles, and how to start building skills to get prepared for this industry.
- UT School of Information Sciences
- Library Science
- Museums and Archives
- Information Systems/Technology
Specific Job & Internship Search Websites
Use this section to search specific job and internship boards for this industry.
- School of Information Sciences LinkedIn Job Board
- Subscribe to the School of Information Sciences Weekly Jobs Email Digest
Organizations- How to get InVOLved
Use this section to learn about organizations you can join to learn more about your desired industry, network with professionals and peers with similar interests, and build transferrable skills.
- American Library Association/Tennessee Library Association (ALA/TLA)
- Association for Information Science & Technology (ASIST)
- Special Libraries Association (SLA)
- Society of American Archivists (SAA)
- Volunteer at the Knoxville Museum of Art, The McClung Museum, or The Museum of Appalachia, or the East TN History Center to gain museum experience