Career Exploration Websites
Use this section to research career paths, typical job titles, and how to start building skills to get prepared for this industry.
- Print Media
- Tennessee Entertainment Commission
Specific Job & Internship Search Websites
Use this section to search specific job and internship boards for this industry.
Organizations – How to get InVOLved
Use this section to learn about student organizations you can join at UT to learn more about your desired industry, network with professionals and peers with similar interests, and build transferrable skills.
- Gain valuable production and broadcasting experience at The Volunteer Channel
- Write for the School of Journalism and Electronic Media’s online news website, The Tennessee Journalist
- Gain radio experience at UT’s own radio station, WUTK Radio
- Write and take photos for stories or create digital media with
Use this section to find out about Professional Associations and Institutes within your field. Many have student membership options and joining a professional organization can be a great way to learn about the industry and network. In addition, many have their own job listings page.