Career Exploration Websites
Use this section to research career paths, typical job titles, and how to start building skills to get prepared for this industry.
Specific Job & Internship Search Websites
Use this section to search specific job and internship boards for this industry.
- BlueFish Jobs
- Jobs in Sports
- Team Work Online
- Work in Sports
- Sports Marketplace Directory (print item found in the Center for Career Development) – classic sports reference work comprising professional, college and youth leagues/teams, sports media, events, facilities, sponsors, manufacturers, professional services and sports statistics.
Student Organizations- How to get InVOLved
Use this section to learn about student organizations you can join at UT to learn more about your desired industry, network with professionals and peers with similar interests, and build transferrable skills.
Use this section to find out about Professional Associations and Institutes within your field. Many have student membership options and joining a professional organization can be a great way to learn about the industry and network. In addition, many have their own job listings page.
- Association for Women in Sports Media
- National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics
- North American Society for Sport Management
- Shape America Society of Health and Physical Educators
- Sport Business
- Sport Business Research Network
- Sports Marketing Association
Graduate School & Licensure Resources
Use this section to learn about furthering your education within this field.