Career Exploration Websites
Use this section to research career paths, typical job titles, and how to start building skills to get prepared for this industry.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook – Registered Nurses
- O*NET – Registered Nurses
- What Can I Do With This Major – Nursing
Specific Job & Internship Search Websites
Use this section to search specific job and internship boards for this industry.
- AACN Guide to Graduate Nursing Programs
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCLEX Exam)
- Diversity Nursing
Student Organizations- How to get InVOLved
Use this section to learn about student organizations you can join at UT to learn more about your desired industry, network with professionals and peers with similar interests, and build transferable skills.
- Student Nurses’ Association
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Health Professional Honor Society
- Health Occupations Students of America
- Remote Area Medical
- Pipeline: Women In STEM
Use this section to find out about professional associations and institutes within your field. Many have student membership options and joining a professional organization can be a great way to learn about the industry and network. In addition, many have their own job listings page.