- Interview Guide
- Guide to the Informational Interview
- Fifty Commonly Asked Interview Questions
- How to Ask Questions in a Job Interview
- Telephone Interviews
- Virtual Interviews
- Employer Research
- Salary and Negotiation Information
- Interview Attire – Dress for Success
- Dining and Business Etiquette Guide
Schedule a practice interview to get in-person interview practice. Interviews typically last one hour.
- One-on-one recorded interview session.
- Immediate feedback and evaluation.
- Bring a copy of your resume to the interview.
- Wear professional attire. (Encouraged but not mandatory)
- Show up a few minutes early.
To schedule a practice interview call 865-974-5435. Cancellations should be made at least 24 hours in advance.
*Practice interviews for class assignments will not be given during finals week. It is your responsibility to get your practice interview completed in a timely fashion, which meets your instructor’s deadline.
InterviewStream is an innovative tool that allows you to practice your interview skills from anywhere online as long as you have access to a webcam. InterviewStream creates a realistic interview experience where you are asked challenging questions and must respond. The questions are the same questions you would get in a real job interview. You can use InterviewStream whenever you want, as often as you want to prepare for any employment opportunity. Please note that if you don’t have a webcam, you can schedule a time to use the program at the Center for Career Development Student Union Level 2.