- “Creators” prefer to work with their minds, innovating, imagining, creating.
- May not like structured situations, rules, or physical work.
- Typical fields include art, music, architecture, advertising, and journalism.
College of Architecture and Design
College of Arts and Sciences
- Disasters, Displacement, and Human Rights
- Art – Cinema Studies
- Art History
- Art – Studio Art
- Classical Archaeology
- Classical Civilization
- Modern Foreign Languages
College of Arts and Sciences Continued
- Music (Continued)
- Legal and Political Philosophy
- Philosophy of Science and Medicine
- Religious Studies
- Design and Technology
- Interdisciplinary Programs:
College of Communication & Information
- Communication Studies
- Information Sciences
- Data, Information Management, and Analytics
- Information Science
- User Experience Design
- Journalism & Electronic Media
- Public Relations
College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
Herbert College of Agriculture
Select another result to research related majors and careers.
Strong Interest Inventory / PathwayU