Parker Dewey is a platform for students to apply for short-term, mainly remote, micro-internships and projects. These opportunities are all paid and range from five to 40 hours of total work.
Micro-internships can help you:
- Explore potential career paths and industries
- Develop or hone a job-critical skill
- Make extra money over breaks or in between semesters
- Grow your professional network
- Enhance and expand your resume
Register for your account on Parker Dewey and start applying for micro-internships today!